Thursday, December 11, 2008

Not tired....

Even I get tired sometimes
and need resorting to illusions
like the elevated sand dunes
I am ready to sacrifice my identity
to the power of the wind
hoping I’ll be the next sunderban..
Even I get tired sometimes
of the long horny days
that stay there
very much like the endless desert
with breaks appearing like the mirage
with illusionary attractions..
even I get tired sometimes
with concocted identities
all around
like swollen effigies
smiling with suspense
as if the prey
has fallen in place..
even I get tired sometimes
of pessimistic reactions
from optimistic people
like the sand-clock
waiting to be turned upside down
to let the moments clicking
so that I may feel
I m living
I too get tired sometimes
and hunt for rest
That I may heal my
ailing heart
I get tired
but then I realise
its not the time
to stop
I have to reach
to the top
Of all adversities
and there is yet
a lot of distance
to be covered
the peak is yet to be discovered..
and as I near the destination
I see its just a station,
a temporary halt to sit & pause
to look for a different cause
when one is attained
there are still peaks to conquer,
acme’s to climb…
there’s another battle to be won..
this day has another sun
peeping through the mountains
of opportunities
I cannot be tired
I can no more cease
To rest
taming the unrest
I have to move

on & on
On& on…..

Life'Abyss'

12th December-2008







2 comments:

  1. the imagery created by not tired is refreshinnnnnnngg... when we feel tired - illussion for relaxation !!! good idea...

    ReplyDelete