Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Life is an Abyss......



The gulf
of emotions
never ends..
like eternity
..like reality..
its dreadful
astonishing…
still inviting…
attracting man
to enter
though with no assurances
of returning
I am here
trapped
in the net of relations..
i liked the start
but now my heart
cannot bear the pain
tied in the chain
of feelings
“I want freedom”
impossible it is
to get to the surface
of the cleft
all your deft
will go in vain
all you get is pain & pain
unbearable,
unstoppable
still ironically
I enjoy the pain
I love dancing
in the rain
of adversities
wetting myself
with drops of illusion
..with the sun of hope
still hidden behind
clouds of uncertainty
But desires
still burning
flaming enough
to enlighten the way
pushing away
the wicked thought
ending the draught
of satisfaction
peeping through
unimaginable height
of circumstances
recalling instances
when you fell
into the cavity
conforming the gravity
of human mind
you too find
unbearable pain
unwanted strain
perhaps now
you don’t go near
the cleft
fear of being bereft
of personal achievements
afraid of the vacuum
you presume
defeat is yours
I have a different case..
here victory is given a chase
grabbing it
with hands of
determination..
the pain is there
but now I am used to it
its presence doesn’t pain me..
it can no more slain me…
people die to live with bliss
I have found the bliss in life’s abyss.

1 comment: